Gratitude


Lately I have been thinking about how grateful I am. I have been immensely blessed these past few years and it is really overwhelming. I never pictured myself where I am right now but I am so happy with where I am. I always thought that after getting my undergrad I would go immediately to Grad School. I thought I would be married for about 2 years before having children, and I wasn't sure if I would like being a stay at home mom. Well here I am not in Grad School, being a stay at home mom with a 10 month old in a marriage I've been in a little over a year. Luckily I can say that I've never been happier. Being a mother is definitely my calling. It brings me the greatest joy and satisfaction everyday. I love my little boy more than I'll ever be able to describe and only a parent can know what I'm feeling. Though I miss school, I am truly grateful to be able to spend this time with my little guy and watch all of his little changes everyday. I know I have plenty of time for school. 
I am also so grateful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for our little family so that I can be home with Kennedy. He is the best father and I just know that Kennedy will always look up to them and they can always be kids together. I also didn't know if I would be looking into buying a home early in marriage but again my amazing husband is making that possible. 
On top of all that I have the most amazing extended family. I know that anytime I need someone I can call on many people who would help me in an instant and actually love to help me. My family and friends are the greatest blessings to me and help make life worth living. I am so grateful for all of these people and all the experiences I have had these past few years. 
So heres to the next few years because I know with all these wonderful people it can only get better. 

xoxox
Love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts