First Blog Ever!

I never thought that I would be a blogger but here I am. 
I started contemplating blogging as I tried making plans to revamp our home that we are soon to buy. I thought it would be fun to post before and after pictures and some details on how I upscale the place. I also thought it would be fun to post about the little boy stuff I make for my Etsy shop Little Mister Threads ( here if you want to check it out.) Lastly I decided it could be a good way for distant family to see the big things going on in my life when it happens.

So here it is for anyone who really cares.

Lets just start with an introduction on this first blog with some updates on where I am in life right now. My name is Jessica Berglund (I sure hope you know that) I am 22 and my wonderful husband is Jesse and we have a 10 month old Kennedy Paul. Currently I am a stay at home mom while Jesse works for Orem Mazda selling cars (call him if you need a car he's awesome!)
As I mentioned above I have a little Etsy shop. I like to make things so I thought I'd give a stab at making money with it. So far I haven't sold much but I am in hopes it will pick up. Since opening the Etsy shop I realized that it is very difficult to come up with truly original ideas (especially for me). I am better at putting my own spin on others ideas and that is where I think I will have the most difficulty with my shop. Though its still fun to do so I don't mind in the least.
We are currently trying to buy a house which is a huge step and very scary and exciting. We have placed a bid on a short sale house and are just waiting to see if the bank accepts our offer. Now if you know anything about short sales you know it can be a long process and may not even work out. Due to this we are still looking at other homes in case we find something else. Though we have not found anything that meets what we want quite as well as the short sale home so I am putting my good vibes out there that this is our home!!
Well that pretty much sums up whats going on over here these days. Hopefully this blog isn't totally boring and I am able to do some cool posts on my home projects. 

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular Posts