And so it begins... Nesting

Half way through my pregnancy I am now almost completely clear of nausea and vomiting. I still get sick once every week or two but got my energy back! I'm getting uncomfortable but not too terrible yet, and I have a lot of heartburn but I think I'm managing it well. So overall I'm probably feeling the best I can for this pregnancy. 
Feeling good means getting things done. Of course through all the sickness I've been starring at my house wishing a cleaning fairy would come and de clutter for me. On top of that I have so many plans for the house and baby's room. So I have begun the nesting process (as well as slowly cleaning my home). 
My husband hated my ugly craft table and when he heard it would be moved into our bedroom he said it had to go. So I got rid of the craft table and computer desk and bought a new all in one office desk for my little business. 
So here is my new business!! Hubby is much more satisfied with this being in our room. 
I also was able to find a dresser for baby koda's room which will also be a changing table. I love it! 
I got it cheap off ksl but it's originally from pottery barn. Now the room is all cleared out to start preparing for baby! I'll still need to decorate and bring out all the old baby stuff. I'm also hoping to reupholster the chair for the baby room.
In the meantime I've also been trying to get my business moving by launching some new products and doing giveaways to try and get more business. 
Here's some of my new stuff that I'm in love with! If you'd like to check out my shop you can look at it here https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleMisterThreads?ref=ss_profile
Hubby also has helped me to update some things in our room. We framed our boring mirror and added a cushion to our ugly bench. 
It makes everything much more cozy.
I can't wait to continue preparing for baby. It's all too fun. 

Comments

Popular Posts