Baby Koda!

For anyone who may not know already, we are having another boy! We are so excited and everyone is a little shocked because we all really thought it would be a girl. Though I still hope to get a girl one day, I am still so excited to have two little boys. I am now 22 weeks along and baby seems to be very healthy with no defects. 

We did a little gender reveal at our cousins birthday party. Since it wasn't our party we just colored in "he" on a bunch of Hershey's and handed them out upside down. We then had everyone turn them over at the same time. It was a fun quick way to reveal it. 

Ever since finding the gender I have been eager to get started on the nursery. With Christmas around I decided to wait a bit and Dave money but I have lots of plans. The first thing I'll need to do is get my craft table out of there which has to get cupboard doors put on and looking nicer before the hubby will let me put it in our bedroom. I'm going to do a blue and gray room and I want to figure out how to get aspen trees on the wall without looking weird above the wainscoting. 
Since I already have the clothes and beds for the baby I'll be getting a double stroller and new dresser for baby's room as our big expenses. But overall it'll be a lot cheaper this time around and I may even start cloth diapering sooner and making my own cloth diapers. We'll see how that goes. Anyways thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts